You guys know I love a good sale. I started blogging in the first place because I love sharing my designer bargains with the world. Obviously, my blog has somewhat evolved over time, but I couldn’t miss an opportunity to share a few of my favorite pieces from the latest Shop Bop sale, which runs through Friday (4/14). In case you don’t frequent Shop Bop, think upscale online department store who sells most big-name designers. Basically, this is my kind of sale.
Shop Bop is offering 20% off your entire purchase with very few exclusions using code EVENT17. When you are shopping the site, as long as it has the code EVENT17 written on the item, it is part of the sale. Shop Bop is also offering 25% off your purchase if you spend more than $500. They have some kind of deal with Amazon as well where you get free 3 day shipping with your Prime membership. As if Amazon needed to find another reason for me to love my Prime membership even more.
I shopped the sale and picked out 13 of my favorite items which are perfect for spring and summer. Now all I need to is show a little restraint from adding all 13 items to my cart.
Note: This post contains affiliate links
- Black long bell sleeve dress – Only $27 using the promo code.
- Fifth Label Hamilton Stripe Dress – I can’t get enough stripes in my life. This one is only $32.
- Tory Burch Fringe Miller Sandals – I’m shocked these aren’t excluded from the sale. Mother’s Day is just around the corner (hint, hint to my hubby)!
- Kenneth Jay Bead and Tassel Earrings – Hot pink and tassels = my perfect pair of earrings. These would look so good with the striped dress (#2 above).
- Free People Tegan Dress – I’m absolutely loving the boho vibes from this dress and it is marked down to only $34 with the promo code
- Bindya Tassel Tunic – Who needs a new cover-up? This one isn’t cheap, but I’m kiiind of obsessed with it.
- Lace Boho Blouse – How pretty is the lace detail on this bell sleeve blouse? I can totally see this with a cute pair of jeans and heels (see #13).
- Piper Tassel Tank – This tank would be so cute with a pair of white jeans or shorts (like #10).
- Mar Y Sol Mia Clutch – It comes in navy, yellow and natural straw and is only $28!
- Blank Denim White Cutoffs – I’d be ordering these if they had my size
- Quay Blush Pink Sunglasses – Blush has been huge this year and these are only $40.
- Sincerely Jules Off The Shoulder Top – Another cute blush pink item and only $30.
- Sam Edelman Hot Pink Sandals – Hot pink heels. Enough said.
Will you be shopping the Shop Bop sale this year? Let me know what deals you find in the comments below.