Out of all the gifts I buy every year, the women’s fashion gifts always tend to be my favorite. I think because these gifts tend to be the things I already own and love. Here are my favorite women’s fashion gifts for 2020.
Note: This post contains affiliate links
Shop all holiday gift guides HERE.
I’ll probably do a few more collages this holiday season, but I think I’m calling this the informal end of the gift guides. I did A LOT of them this year. Honestly, I love doing them. It helps me see what’s out there, come up with ideas for those on my list, and they are always highly requested by those who read my little space on the internet.
It’s funny that the women’s fashion gift guide ended up being one of the last ones I completed. I think because I want to see what else is out there before I add what I believe are the best options. I own a large chunk of what’s on this list, which I sum up below. I should really have called this one “Jenny’s Favorite Things”. Maybe I’ll change the title later.
Things I own and love:
- Sperry Maritime boots – The ultimate winter boot. I don’t necessarily need the water resistant and thinsulate features, but these are pretty darn cute. Love the classic Sperry leather laces and they run true to size.
- Metallic star tank – SO cute, right?! It is a muscle type cut so you’ll likely need a sports bra underneath. I sized up one since it is cropped. It’s cute on its own with leggings or layered underneath a sweater.
- Buffalo check sweater – I love that turtleneck sweaters are back in style. This one also comes in houndstooth and is pretty much the perfect sweater for winter. I have my normal size small and love the fit.
- Kendra Scott star necklace – I gifted myself this necklace for my birthday using my Kendra Scott birthday discount. It also comes in an adorable heart shape, as well as earrings, and tons of colors.
- Gold metallic puffer jacket – This one went on a one day sale last week and I scooped it up. It’s down so it’s warm, but super lightweight. Probably not the jacket you would wear for shoveling snow or sledding, but perfect for the cold nights at the soccer field.
- Spanx faux leather leggings – I know, these have been a crowd favorite for years! They go with everything and make a dressy outfit casual and comfy. Use code JENNYXSPANX for 10% your order on Spanx.com until 11/23.
- Tie dye Adidas sneakers – I just adore these shoes. To be honest, they aren’t the sneakers I want to wear when logging miles on the treadmill, but they are the shoes I wear all over town. They are CUTE! Make sure to go down a half size in these. They run big.
- Acid Washed Sweatshirt – I adore this one. It comes in other color combos, as well as coordinating joggers. I did size up one size since it is cropped. Doesn’t hurt it’s only $30.
- Wool Fedora hat – I’ve liked the flat brimmed hat trend for a year or two now, but this one is honestly one of my favorites. It’s softer than most of the others I own and the oatmeal color is really pretty. Even my husband complimented me on it. Currently on sale for only $12.
- Cozy pullover sweater – So so soft. I think this is Target’s version of Barefoot Dreams. I have the cream color, but it also comes in pink and dark gray. Only $25 so a really good price point.
See! I told you guys I had a lot of these goodies. I just want to mention a few of the items in my collage above.
Linea Paolo has been one of my favorite partnerships throughout 2019 and 2020. I love their shoes so much and have featured them in countless posts throughout the years. I’m obsessed with their Kelsey platform sneakers, which they have rolled out in glitter this holiday season. I always go up a half size in this brand.
I’ve been a big fan of Lovestitch clothing for a while and just adore their chalet blanket scarf, as well as their striped Leni chenille sweater. They have such cute boho clothing if you are looking for a stylish, unique clothing gift.
I tried on these crushed velvet Lululemon joggers in the store the other day ago and totally fell in love. They are awesome. They were also $130 (sigh) so I didn’t buy them. But if you are looking for a splurge gift, these are amazing.
Finally, I shared this Louis Vuitton beanie hat in my splurge gift guide, but I’m sharing it again here. I think these hats are adorable. They are made from upcycled Louis Vuitton canvas and are such a unique gift. Plus they are only $75 – no way could you buy anything at the actual Louis store for that price! Use code JENNY for 10% off.
Shop all holiday gift guides HERE.
Have any questions on sizing? Shoot me a message on Instagram (@thesensibleshopaholic) or leave a comment below!