Happy happy Friday, Friends! I absolutely love Fridays because the weekend has arrived. It is time to relax, but it is also time to get stuff done. Whether you have errands to run or packing to do like me (moving day is in a week, eeeek), it’s always good to reach the end of the week. Therefore, I’ll make this post quick. Here are five recent favorites we all need for summer.
1. This pair of jean shorts. They say they are 3″ long, but I feel like they are a slightly more modest cut than some. They are stretchy and have just the right amount of coverage, especially for a busy mom like me. I’m usually a 25 or 26 in jeans and shorts and the size 0 fit me perfectly. It doesn’t hurt they are on sale for only $40 right now.
2. A cute tropical print top. When summer rolls around, we all need to bust out the palm leaves and this one shoulder top is the perfect piece. I absolutely love the ruffle and one shoulder style. Full disclosure, if you aren’t into a tiny bit of quirky, I’d go with the plain blue option instead because this top does feature a hidden frog or two. I’ve said all along, I love a bit of quirky as long as it is done right. I got this one at the H&M at Tempe Marketplace (C/O), but I’ve also linked to it if you aren’t local to AZ.
3. The best pair of asymmetrical hem jeans. You guys originally saw this pair in yesterday’s Mother’s Day blog post. I get a lot of requests for a good pair of jeans, but I have a really hard time finding good options to hand out. However, this pair is that good AND they are only $68. I can tell you that you’ll be seeing this pair over and over going forward on the blog.
4. I know I’m like a broken record on this straw bag, but I’m not joking, we all need to own it. I almost want to order another one just so I have a back-up for when this one wears out. It is that good AND only $20. I also love I can actually fit all my stuff inside of it, even my big bulky camera. Literally the perfect statement bag for summer.
5. I’m convinced we all need to own a cute one-piece for summer and this particular $20 swimsuit has been a huge hit so far. A ton of you guys have ordered it and I’ve seen very few returns come through, so I’m assuming everyone loves it as much as I do. My exact print is nowhere to be found (you can read about this suit’s story here), but I’ve linked to a very similar option instead. Again, another amazing $20 option.
And because it’s Friday, I’m annoucing another amazing giveaway. I’ve partnered with a bunch of other awesome bloggers to give away a $500 Sephora gift card. Who doesn’t want to go crazy in that store? Read below to enter.
This giveaway is brought to you by the amazing influencers below! Enter by performing the actions listed in the Rafflecopter for a chance to win a $500 Sephora E-Gift Card!
Make sure to do the actions in the Rafflecopter before marking they are done! Marking done doesn’t automatically perform the action. Good luck! Winner will be announced in the Rafflecopter on this blog post.
*Please note: the easiest way to perform the “follow on LiketoKnow.it” actions is to download the LiketoKnow.it app->type in the name->follow.
One winner, giveaway runs from May 11, 2018 to May 25, 2018 (concludes at 11:59 PM on the last day). Open to the US, UK and CAN. Void where prohibited. By entering you are agreeing that you are performing the actions in the Rafflecopter that you have marked as done. By entering you acknowledge that you are agreeing to these newsletter subscriptions and all other terms & conditions of the giveaway. More giveaway details can be read in the terms & conditions here. Winner will be announced within 18 days of the conclusion of the giveaway and entries will be verified by the hosts. Thanks for participating, I can’t wait for you to go check out these wonderful bloggers!