I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I know we sure did. Now if only Santa can swing back over to my house and help clean up the mess. The after Christmas struggle is real!!!
Note: This post contains affiliate links
Even if you didn’t receive gift cards or money this holiday season, there are SO MANY GOOD SALES going on right now! I’m actually sick in bed with a cold at the moment and these sales are definitely keeping me occupied. Well, that and my kids coming in my room every 3 seconds asking me to put some kind of toy together. Here is my After Christmas sale round-up:
- Nordstrom kicked off their Winter sale with up to 50% off select items. See below for a few of my favorites.
- Kendra Scott added new items to the sale page with items up to 50% off
- LOFT claims to have thousands of new markdowns which are now organized by price (under $10, under $20, under $30).
- GAP has 40% off everything, including markdowns
- Evereve has markdowns up to 70% off through January 1st
- Erin Condren has 20% off all planners and calendars. Click here to read my post on how my planner helps me stay organized
- American Eagle has 50% off clearance and an additional discount if you spend over $50 with code NICELIST
- Sanctuary Clothing has 30% off sale items using code MERRY30
- New Balance has a big semi-annual sale going on with styles for the whole family.
- Target has a big 50% off clearance sale going on in all departments
- Madewell has an extra 40% off all sale styles
- Crate and Barrel has a huge winter clearance sale going on with tons of holiday items marked down. I love stocking up for next year!
- J. Crew has an extra 50% off all final sale styles using code BIGGERSALE. I found swimsuits for as little as $7!
- Today is the last day for Abercrombie‘s 40-60% off the entire store sale.
- Native Shoes has a ton of clearance pairs for up to 60% off. These are my kid’s favorite!!
Also, here are a bunch more of my favorite items currently on sale. Please note that the price shown on the widget below may not be correct, as a lot of retailers have an extra percentage off the marked price. Click through to the website to find the actual price.